Classification : The scholarships availed by UG students of the Institute can be broadly divided into the following seven categories:
- Scholarships and Tuition Fee Waiver offered by the Institute
- Scholarships offered by Central Government Ministries/Organizations
- Scholarships offered by State Government and Union Territories
- Scholarships offered by Public Sector Units/Government Undertakings
- Scholarships offered by reputed Private
- Scholarships offered by Foreign Companies/Agencies
- Endowment Scholarships that are awarded through endowment fund of the Institute
Merit cum Means Scholarship (MCM)[edit | edit source]
Details are available in Section 36.1 of the UG rules and regulation document available on the Web Site of the Institute.
Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE)[edit | edit source]
Students Pursuing Programs in Basic Sciences. http://www.onlineinspire.gov.in/
References[edit | edit source]
- A detailed list of scholarships that can be availed by UG students can be found here.
This category currently contains no pages or media.