Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The student can be de-registered in a subject of a semester by the concerned teacher on the ground of poor attendance.
- If a student does not have a minimum of 80% attendance in a subject, he/she can be de-registered from the subject at the discretion of the subject teacher.
- Only one-time de-registration is permissible and no revocation of the deregistered subject is admissible, expect on genuine medical grounds.
- Email Warning should be given to the students by the subject teacher prior to de-registration.
- The de-registration process shall commence after the Mid-semester Examination. However, in case of projects (BTP and MTP for Dual Degree), comprehensive viva voce and Summer Training/Internship, there is no scope for de-registration by the concerned teachers.
- The de-registration will stop two weeks before the commencement of the End Semester Examination