How to Learn Python
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Resources[edit | edit source]
- How to think like a computer scientist http://interactivepython.org/courselib/static/thinkcspy/index.html A introductory programming book using python as language of instruction
- MITs Introductory computer science course The course uses Python as a language of instruction and also teaches lots of important computer science concepts along the way.
- Python Problems on Hacker Rank -- Good to get a hang of the language when you have read the basics.
General Tips and Advice[edit | edit source]
- Try learning by doing, if you just read then you'll forget.
- Having a buddy to learn with is quite helpful.
Recommended Projects/Tasks[edit | edit source]
- https://github.com/karan/Projects This is a list of practical projects you can implement on python.