How to Learn Python
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Since Python 2 will be deprecated in 2020, it is highly recommended to learn Python 3.
Resources[edit | edit source]
- MITs Introductory computer science course: The course uses Python as a language of instruction and also teaches lots of important computer science concepts along the way.
- Python Problems on Hacker Rank: Good to get a hang of the language when you have read the basics.
General Tips and Advice[edit | edit source]
- Try learning by doing, if you just read then you'll forget.
- Having a buddy to learn with is quite helpful.
- Don't try to cram commands in first go. In case, you forget the syntax, then google it.
Recommended Projects/Tasks[edit | edit source]
- https://github.com/karan/Projects This is a list of practical projects you can implement on python.
- https://github.com/kossiitkgp/Python-Classes ( Notebooks from open and free Workshops organised by Kharagpur Open Source Society during Early Autumn Sem and Kshitij Fest.) Run these [Jupyter Notebooks] on MyBinder or Google Colab.