How to get a hall residence proof
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Go to your hall office and get the application format / form for applying for a residence proof.
- Write an application to warden mentioning the purpose that you need a hall residence proof for to get the application. (This is not applicable for some halls, like: LBS Hall)
- Fill up this application / write in the given format, and stick a passport size photo.
- Submit this application at the hall office. The warden will sign the residence proof by signing across your photograph.
- You should get the residence proof within 2-3 days. (Depends on the warden's / assistant warden's availability).
Residence proofs are required for various things such as opening a bank account, getting a new SIM card, part of the procedure to get a passport, etc.