How to get an official transcript
Official Transcript is often required for visa, research internship and MS/PhD application(s). The transcript mentions your grade for every course you have taken till date, your CGPA, SGPA and the medium of instruction. The transcript also has your photograph and is signed and stamped by either the Assistant Registrar(UGS)/Deputy Registrar(Academic).
- You need to submit ₹25 to the bank account of IIT Kharagpur. You can either transfer the money online (Ac. no 35940927989) or use the pink slips available at SBI Branch.
- Obtain a form from academic section (or download here).
- Get it forwarded by your Faculty Advisor and Head of the Department.
- Submit the form along with the proof of payment (slip or printout) to the academic section.
- In all probabilities, you can collect your transcript on the same working day.
Duplicate/Official Grade Card, Transcripts[edit | edit source]
Please see this document for detailed information.