Because we believe that you shouldn't have to provide personal information to participate in the free knowledge movement, you may:
- Read, edit, or use Metakgp Wiki without registering an account.
- Register for an account without providing an email address or real name.
We collect information when you:
- Browse the website.
- Make public contributions.
- Send us email, participate in a survey, or give feedback.
- Engage with our Facebook page.
We are committed to:
- Using reasonable measures to keep your information secure.
- Never selling your information or sharing it with third parties for marketing purposes.
Use of information[edit source]
Types of information we get from you, how we get it, and how we use it.
Browsing pages[edit source]
We use Google Analytics to track page views, location at the city resolution, user agent, and click behaviour. We never collect any personally identifiable information. This helps us determine which articles on the wiki are getting popular, and how we can better surface good content, and improve the design and user interface.
We use New Relic analytics to track page load times. This helps us identify the slowest pages on the wiki and improve their performance.