Jump to navigation Jump to search
Server Specifications[edit source]
The metakgp wiki is running on a single Digital Ocean droplet with 1 GB RAM, a 30 GB SSD, and a single CPU.
Software Setup[edit source]
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
Why ngnix?[edit source]
Health Monitor and Warning Signs[edit source]
Useful commands[edit source]
free -h: Gives brief RAM usuage.
htop: Monitor system properties.
df -h: Get disk usage.
du -hs: Get size of the folder
who -a: Lists all the users who are currently logged in
last -ia: Summary of login details. List who logged in, when , from where etc.
sudo ufw status: List all the ports allowed/blocked
- CF: Cloud Flare, it is a content delivery system which we use to provide HTTPS protection to our users, as a perk we also get an additional layer of cache with them.
- DB: Data Base (MySQL in our case)
- NGNIX: A lightweight web server which we are using instead of Apache
- PHP-FPM: FastCGI Process Manager for PHP
- MW: Media Wiki the main software that runs the wiki
- WM: Wiki Media Commons, we use it to save our media files
- Vanish: The caching software that we use.
- P: Parsoid