I'm an under-grad student from IIT Kharagpur, India. I'm currently in my 3rd year of Mechanical Enginnering Dual-degree course (ie, a sandwich of both BTech & MTech degrees in 5 years). I'm from Chennai. There are many personas to me, and here are some that co-exist peacefully -
- The Programmer / Software Developer "me", likes to build functional and useful scripts of Ruby & Python. The fields of these scripts consists of Image Processing, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Web Scraping, Social Media API, Growth Hacking & what not! Most of the scripts can be found open-sourced on GitHub.
- The Coffee Lover "me", is just a persona that is induced by the above two personas, to keep away from sleep and to battle the rants of the above two personas on a day-to-day basis.
- The Chess Maniac "me", likes playing Chess matches and solving tactic puzzles of Chess.
- The Carnatic Vocalist "me", acts as another stress buster along with the remaining personas.
- The Fanboy "me" likes watching & discussing many TV Series', such as - The Flash, The Arrow, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, The Big Bang Theory, etc.
- The Grammar Nazi "me" likes English language in general and shalt mercilessly correct your grammar / spelling mistakes. He also likes reading novels and is in charge of writing the blog posts. Oh, and he goes by the pen name of "Vibe".