To quickly get started on Windows, see the Windows Quick Start Guide.
Current hub IP[edit | edit source]
Note: If you update this IP, please sign.
DC Setup[edit | edit source]
Install a DC client[edit | edit source]
- DC++ is one of the most popular DC clients (Windows).The official website is blocked so use this link to download.
- Linux DC++ is built on top of the DC++ core, and has a GTK+ interface (Linux).
- EiskaltDC++ is a cross-platform DC client (Windows, Linux and OS X).
- ncdc is a lightweight ncurses based DC client (Linux and OS X).
- ShakesPeer is a DC++ client that runs on Mac OS X with a native Aqua GUI (Mac OS X 10.4 or later)
Connect to a hub[edit | edit source]
- Read your DC client's documentation to figure out how to connect to a hub. GUI clients might have a button to do this easily.
- Find out the IP of the hub you want to connect to. HHFH usually updates its IP on its Facebook page.
- If you are using Windows, allow your DC client through firewall.
- Always operate your DC client in Active mode.
Windows Quick Start Guide[edit | edit source]
This guide is the simplest way to connect to [HiT Hi FiT Hai], a DC hub, on Windows. Other clients and platforms will be similar.
- Download and install DC++.
Rules[edit | edit source]
* Minimum limit for connecting is: 0 GiB. For searching and downloading: 100 GiB for now.
* Sharing porn/linking-to-files-on DC which are marked NSFW is strictly prohibited.
* Don't use offensive language in common chat room. Don't spam in common chat room. Help us make it a safe/riskfree hub for everyone.
* Fake Sharing is NOT allowed here. Anybody found sharing fake will be banned immediately.
* Don't share crap like Windows and Program Files directory. You can be banned for 1-3 hours.
* NO upload limiting is allowed here (can be banned for this).
* Add your Name Tags only at the end of filename and not before it.
Troubleshooting[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Which campus has highest total share and users on DC++ in India?". Quora. Retrieved May 1, 2015.